This workshop will teach you the basics of silkscreen printing which is an amazing printing technique where a mesh fixed to a canvas is used to transfer ink onto a surface (paper, fabric…). Some areas of the mesh are made impermeable to the ink by a blocking stencil or specific product.
One colour is printed at a time, so several screens can be used to produce a multi-coloured image or design. The silkscreen inks are known to be very bright and colourful which help to achieve amazing results quite easily!
Out of stock
– The Silkscreen Workshops conducted at the Atelier are about 3 hours duration (the length can vary a little) and will allow you to print a handful of prints on paper + 1 tote bag.
– Maximum group size will be of 5 persons
– The Atelier is located on Bukit Timah, Greenwood area. The precise address will be sent to you after registration.
– The workshop will be conducted outdoor (sheltered).
WHAT TO BRING?
– No artistic experience is needed!
– All materials are provided, all you need to do is bring yourself and wear clothes that you don’t mind getting stained!
– 140$ for a 3 hours workshop