This Hand Building Ceramic Workshop is a beginner pottery workshop.
It will let you discover the most commonly used hand building techniques in pottery making (pinching, coiling, slab) and will let you create several beautiful clay pieces.
Your items will be fired after the workshop and ready in about 4 weeks time.
– The Ceramic Workshops conducted at the Atelier are about 2 hours duration and will allow you to make several ceramic pieces
– Maximum group size will be of 5 persons
– The Atelier is located on Bukit Timah, Greenwood area. The precise address will be sent to you after registration.
– The workshop will be conducted outdoor (sheltered).
WHAT TO BRING?
– No artistic experience is needed!
– All materials are provided, all you need to do is bring yourself and wear clothes that you don’t mind getting stained!
– 90$ for the 2 hours workshop
– everything included (clay, bisque firing and glaze firing of your pieces)
–Your items will take approximately 4 weeks to dry and be fired, and will need to be collected at the Atelier (you will receive an email when everything is ready)