This Hand Building Ceramic Workshop LEVEL 2 is a mid-level pottery workshop.
If you have already experienced our Initiation workshop, this one is for you. You will be able to explore your creativity with the techniques you learnt during the first workshop and create several objects of your own.
Your items will be fired after the workshop and ready in about 4 weeks time.
– The Ceramic Workshops conducted at the Atelier are about 2 hours duration and will allow you to make several ceramic pieces
– Maximum group size will be of 5 persons
– The Atelier is located on Bukit Timah, Greenwood area. The precise address will be sent to you after registration.
– The workshop will be conducted outdoor (sheltered).
WHAT TO BRING?
– No artistic experience is needed!
– All materials are provided, all you need to do is bring yourself and wear clothes that you don’t mind getting stained!
– 90$ for the 2 hours workshop
– everything included (clay, bisque firing and glaze firing of your pieces)
–Your items will take approximately 4 weeks to dry and be fired, and will need to be collected at the Atelier (you will receive an email when everything is ready)