This Glazing Session is an optional add-on to one of our Ceramic Workshops.
It will let you discover the process of glazing, and let you apply high fire glazes on the items you will have created before.
You have to complete one of the ceramic workshop at least 2 weeks prior to the glazing session
Your items will be fired a second time after the session and should be ready in about 2 weeks time.
– This is an optional session that will let you experiment glazing. You have to complete one of the ceramic workshop at least 2 weeks prior to the glazing session, so your items could be bisque fired and ready for the process of glazing.
– The Atelier is located on Bukit Timah, Greenwood area. The precise address will be sent to you after registration.
– The workshop will be conducted outdoor (sheltered).
WHAT TO BRING?
– No artistic experience is needed!
– All materials are provided, all you need to do is bring yourself and wear clothes that you don’t mind getting stained!
– 90$ for the 1h-1h30 session
– everything included (high fire glazes)
– Your items will need to be fired a second time after the glazing session. This might take up to 2 weeks, depending on our schedule (you will receive an email when everything is ready)